Fun activity cards, with unique colour coding for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, in a pocket-sized travel tin, designed to last for years.
Maths can be fun! Banish boredom and play these games to build confidence, independence and motivation by ensuring just the right level of challenge. Designed to be used flexibly, simply select the discretely coloured cards that best meet your child's needs and enjoy learning together straightaway! Perfect for siblings!
They make a fantastic alternative to worksheets and screens and are quick and easy to whip out of your bag and play with straight away. This activity tin has proved popular with 3-year-old siblings and the addition of more dice will offer greater challenge as your child grows into Key Stage 2.
Why buy 1 maths game when you can buy 50 in this sturdy tin to keep learning novel instead? Better still, you can buy this pocket-sized product without causing your cupboards to burst at the seams!
* 50 playful activities - to consolidate learning or add the perfect level of challenge
* Supplied with 4 translucent, colourful dice
* Simply shares the national maths expectations for each age
* Helps you confidently support your child and enjoy learning together
* Encourages a positive attitude towards maths
Small parts - not intended for children under 3 years of age.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40
FREE SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE UK ON ORDERS OVER £90