PACMAT Care and Repair
- Your PACMAT is machine washable.*
- It sheds water, dirt brushes off and it can be hung out to air.
- When wet, hang out to dry, do not tumble. It won't take long.
- PACMATs look nicer for longer if they are folded for storage.
- Although we recommend not to iron them, it is possible on a low heat.
- After many, many washes you might want to enhance the waterproofing. We recommend washing in Nikwax
- The colours don't really fade with washing or sunlight.
If for any reason you need to repair your PACMAT please do get in touch.
*Best practice for washing:
• Wash less and when you do, use cool water.
• Separate soft, light textiles from hard, heavy textiles, reducing agitation in the washer
• Air dry, don't tumble
• Reduce rotation speed
• Wash for a shorter amount of time
• Use less detergent and without bleach
• Use a Guppyfriend. This is a bag to place your synthetic clothes in when you wash them. It catches microfibres that may shed and reduces the level of agitation in the washer.